Thursday, September 10, 2009

My first post


OH HI.^^

Yes, and yet this is my first post.

What do you think i'll write in this 1st post???


Yeah, introducing my business webby.


The following is the url link of my business webby:




Please do support a little since this is my FIRST POST.><


What do i sell???

Here is the list:


  • Geo Colour Lenses

  • F-cup cookies

  • Hair Wigs

  • Lady first product (everythings from their business site http://www.payeasy.com.tw/ )

  • Mugu cosmetics

  • Various brand of Skin care & Cosmetics

  • Hair accessories & tools

  • Beauty tools

  • Lady clothes

  • Men clothes

  • Accessories
  • Shoes
  • Bags
  • and more * AND YOU FIGURE IT OUTTA *

PS: all in pre-order terms. Exclude geo lenses some ready stock available but limited.

Any enquires please do add my msn either one.

msn: angeline_bellissimo328@hotmail.com

e-mail: sales@uniquesenze.net

Thank you & wish you have a happy shopping.^^

No comments:

Post a Comment