Thursday, September 10, 2009

*About my baby PARIS*









Hello!! So fast my 2nd post come over.
I would likely to talk something about my baby *PARIS*.
Are you wondering what is *Paris* and who is it?????


Oh yes, she is my favourite, my baby, my lover, my daughter, my love ones, my sweety, my sweetheart, my everything and I do love her so much *with every piece of my heart*

She is just too cute to me and in my heart she is wonderful.
She is champion breed of Pomeranian with MKA CERT.
She is about 5 months old currently and how great she is.
She used to do
*hand hand*-when she heard this words she will lend out her hand to you.
*sit*- once you say out she will sit in a very nice pose.
*cheng cheng 请请 in canto*- she used to stand and greet to you like what you did in CNY.
How cute she is!!!!!!

In the future, i will try my best to teach her more eg: play dead, roll over, lie down, head down, HAND STAND (if possible, HAHAS)

Attitude of Paris:
*Busybody
*Naughty but also good in some manner
*Lazy
*Eat lover
*Annoyance (sometimes)
* Funny (used to make you laugh over)
* ETC (too much to say^^)
PS: The picha uploaded is aged photo. Latest photo will be upload as soon as possible thou. Check it out YEAH.
THE END.





















No comments:

Post a Comment